To expand the team, we are looking for an empolyee (m/f/d) for our production.
- Assembly of optoelectronic components and assemblies (bonding, mounting, fine adjustment)
- Microscope assisted work with smallest component
- Chip bonding, chip gluing, SMD soldering
- Solder assembly and repair soldering
- Independent performance of optical and electrical checks
- Collaboration in continuous process optimization
- Ideally, you have completed vocational training that requires filigree work (e.g. precision optician, dental technician, goldsmith or similar)
- You are skilled in your craft, have patience, stamina, and a strong sense of quality
- Initial production experience is desirable, but not a prerequisite
- You have the courage to try something new, are committed and enjoy working in a team
- Full-time job (40 hours/week), part-time possible
- Performance-related remuneration
- 30 days vacation/year
- Place of work in Jena
Please send your meaningful application with the usual documents by e-mail to email@example.com, quoting the reference number 2022/01 in a single PDF file (max. 12 MB). Please also state your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.